The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Saturday, June 9, 2007

Landed on St. Charles Place

We're here in St. Charles - more later, things are hectic with getting set up and ready for the evening. No major disasters - in fact, ominously smooth sailing. EXTREMELY nice RV park, although if it's possible for an RV park to seem 'Corporate', this is it. Not exactly back to nature, but very convenient and amazingly well-designed and maintained.

Anyway, we'll post some pics and give more details later.

Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, I started reading a few days ago and have to say, I am hooked! You guys are really good writers and I find myself laughing! I just finished a really good book and was in need of another good story...I think this is it. Enjoy you vacation...it really is something to remember. krista...ps hi matt and family