The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Saturday, May 17, 2008

Holla'

Hey. Just a quick "shout out" to GT, Uncle R & D and Gpa D for leaving comments (as well as KJGL who I know tried to do so). I'm SURE there are others! Thanks to you, too!

Matt took some pics today so that the girls could take them to their music classes to show everyone, so hopefully tonight or tomorrow he can post them. They're pretty cute.

Zayde took the girls to the local big amusement park this afternoon/evening so Matt and I feel like we have a very lightened load with just the two babies! We just got upstairs from playing with our wii! I NEVER thought I'd say this, but that wii is pretty darn cool!

Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, it's Kim. Congrats, first of all! I've enjoyed keeping up with the blog. I can't believe you are writing so much with two babies in the house! Yowsa! Your family is just darling. (As new Wii owners ourselves, I have to agree that it is sooooo much fun!) Best to all of you!!