The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Monday, May 12, 2008

Time passes

Steph is sleeping well, so I'm extending my own shift a little bit. It's now almost 1am, and I've only had to go in there once in the past hour or so. Cool thing happened - I literally fell asleep standing up. One second I'm starting at them in the crib, trying to decide if it's safe to walk out on our loud creaky hardwood floors, and the next second, I awake to feel myself falling. My foot shoots out to keep me upright, and luckily the loud thud goes unnoticed. Nice adrenaline rush, though. Oh, and about 5 seconds later my son lets out a huge fart in his sleep. I'm so proud.

Both our kids are gassy, seriously. Robby let out a belch on Saturday that would have made a frat boy blush.

One more thing - managed to crush the tips of my middle 3 fingers inbetween panels of the garage door tonight. It kinda hurts...

Matt

No comments: