The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back in the saddle

Okay, I think we're going to make a real effort to get back to regular posting now.

A lot has gone on of course. The twins will be 6 weeks old tomorrow. They continue to improve their nighttime sleep patterns. They have had as many as 6 hours sleeping at a time, and are pretty consistently able to give us 4-5 at a shot. They still have an occasional 3 hours only stretch, but that is becoming more and more rare. They also go right down to bed about 90% of the time, which is already better than we got from Mari. AND, they almost always go right back to bed after a feeding. All in all, the nightmare that could have been has not happened.

The big girls continue to have the summer of amusement parks. More trips to King's Island, a trip to Coney Island (the Cincinnati one for you non-locals), and a growing obsession with all rides.

Steph and I continue to plow along. A little bummed that everyone is going to Hilton Head without us next week, BUT...we've put together a little budget trip for ourselves. We'll be heading out to Louisville for a few days and have found a good selection of inexpensive activities for everyone. We'll talk more about that later.

At any rate, since a total stranger (to me anyway) left a comment that she had been missing the blog, we'll be making a better effort to keep things updated.

Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for the new entries. I hope it's not weird to you that I read your blog. (With all the hours I spend 'pumping' for my twins, I end up passing the time by being on the PC.) In case you're curious, and so that I am less of a "stranger" : ) you can check out my family blog at http://www.theleefamilychronicles.com/