The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Billings Begone

Our last day in Billings was uneventful. It was a lovely (but extremely windy) day.

Visited ZooMontana - a pretty small operation, but enjoyable for that reason.

I managed to get all 4 kids with all their swim stuff down to the pool here at the KOA - no small feat. Had to prove to myself that I could handle it. Bad news is - no record of it. I can manage 4 kids in the pool but I can't get pics while I'm doing it. Maybe next time.

Dinner was at a really good local place called Rocket Gourmet Wraps - one of those places that you want to go back to about 20 times to try everything on the menu. The variety of Roly Poly with the size of Chipotle. Yum.

Went back to Paciugo again for dessert. How could we not?

But the highlight of the day was breakfast at Stella's Kitchen and Bakery. Known for their giant cinnamon rolls. Observe and be astounded:






Tomorrow on to Great Falls - going to be taking the backroads to get there. The gas tank is full. We're ready to go.

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Liz Fiene said...

Hi, Specters! Now that I'm in Natick, Mass I have caught up with your travel blog. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

I'm teaching VBS for the second time this summer. We're also having a great time. More later.

Liz Fiene

Katy said...

Wow... they really served that thing with an additional big glob of butter???