The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pics from children's museum of Montana Day 14

We tried to post last night, but the internet connection froze up. We're trying, really we are. I know a lot of people are waiting for their 'fix' - hang in there. Honestly, if this connection isn't reliable, I will haul to town and park myself at someplace with a better hotspot until I get everything caught up.

ANYWAY...

Here are pics from the Children's Museum of Montana - the short version of this experience - couldn't keep Robby out of the tunnel, couldn't keep Hannah out of the swing, and the girls did a fashion show with grandma narrating. Fun.

ARRGH - pics will NOT POST - gonna try one more thing. Hang on...

Got it - apparently I will have to resize every pic to make it small enough for the connection to handle. Here goes:





No comments: