The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two Sisters

Two Sisters is the name of a restaurant north of St. Mary - near Babb. Our second night in St. Mary I wanted to get some pie. There was a place in town, but it was so small and cramped I didn't even want to cram my way through the door to ask. So I rememebered passing this Two Sisters place on the way to Many Glacier the day before. Looked neat, so I drove up there to get some pie for everyone. Let's just say the pie was so good that even Mari who has stubbornly insisted that she doesn't like pie is now 'a fan'. I brought back some Raspberry-Mango, some Blackberry-Peach, and some Peanut Butter Mousse pie. Yum. Kudos to the Two Sisters.

Then, the next day we went there for lunch. As with everywhere in St. Mary, the menu is not exactly eclectic, but the food was very good. AND got more dessert - which you will see below. At any rate, this place just had a cool vibe - if you're in St. Mary, I recommend driving the 6 or so miles north - can't miss it.

Faith is really into learning about the states and figuring out maps (I'm so proud) so she loved the license plate map they had:


A very Montana place:


Steph and mom got this dessert - Lemon-Huckleberry Bread Pudding.


I got stuck with this dumb old brownie sundae with caramel AND chocolate sauce. Poor me.


The girls had good old chocolate shakes.

No comments: