The Specter Family Blog

Matt -- Steph -- Faith -- Mari -- Robby -- Hannah -- Salsa -- and........



Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kansas City, Here I Go

Another day.

Used to have a lot of friends here in Kansas City, now no one left that we're close to in the city proper. Doesn't mean we can't stop in for some really good BBQ. Two words: Jack Stack. Two more words: Burnt ends. Yum.

With my flair for the dramatic, we burned the Blog sign - it was time. Trip is not over, but this is our last campfire. I need to go back out to it.

Tomorrow and Saturday St. Louis - Sunday we come home.

Bye all.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Jack Stack rules. I can't wait to have some again. Glad you all enjoyed it. Enjoy your time in St. Louis and we can't wait to see you soon!

Mary said...

Hi Specter Family! It's been a while since I checked out your blog. I truly admire the commitment and discipline you have to keep it up. (Mine has long gone to the wayside!) I am in AWE of your trips. We're taking the kids to Disney World in 2 weeks for 3 nights (a 4 hour drive from Miami) and I'm terrified! Just the thought of packing gives me shivers... you guys ROCK!
- mary (from baby center May twins!)

The Specter Family said...

thanks for the kind words - sometimes it's a pain for sure - blogger is not the most convenient way to upload mass pics for people to see...going to explore travelpod.com for the next trip - might be easier to use.